My learning how to blog to do list:
I have always been obsessed about being organized. I am that person who color codes her calendar, creates hourly time sheets for her days and yes, is completely addicted to To Do Lists. I have decided to create my Blogging To Do List in hopes to commit myself to learning how to improve my knowledge of blogging and skills with blogging. So here is what I would like to learn how to do before spring break in three weeks:
1. How to make WordPress recognize my paragraphs, without having to type in the code.
2. How to place pictures in different locations in my posts, as well as how to make them the size I want them. As you can see by my large picture, I could use some help with this one.
3. How to change the header picture of my blog to a personalized picture. This way it will be more personal to my blog, instead of just the widget form.
4. How to have my text wrap around the pictures that I place in blog.
5. How to put a Twitter update on the sidebar of my blog.
6. How to place a Recent Comments sidebar on my blog.
7. How to add a Search feature to my blog.
8. How to get FeedBurner to recognize my blog and keep track of its stats.
9. How to get pictures of a website that I can post in my blog. A lot of times other bloggers post about how something is formated or a particular website and they have the picture of the website which is a great way to show what they mean without having to link to it.
10. How to add and manage additional pages on my blog.
I know several of these items simply take time to sit down and play with WordPress. So that is why I have committed them to a To Do List and a time frame. If anyone has easy directions on any of the items, I would greatly appreciate the help!